Friday 20 January 2012

Oh Happy Day

I am in 7th Heaven - it IS snowing and I'd say we have about 3 inches or in the world of today 7.62 cm. And it is still coming down. I know, I know it will be raining soon but I will enjoy the day and what it gives me.
This corner of the world covered in white. It is a good excuse to play hookey. I think even if it rains it is a good day to play hookey.
Now I wonder, do kids now a days know what playing hookey is? There are a lot of sayings that I use that my grandkids snicker at - like "Brownie Points".  I asked my granddaughter if she knew what that meant and she said no. Interesting and an interesting conversation was had around that.
Oh NO I think it is starting to rain BUMMER. I am going to sit and knit for a bit and enjoy the view of the garden in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment