Thursday 5 January 2012

?? Living with Purpose???

Now I thought that would be a great resolution that I would be able to do every day. The last two days are going to PHISH! Yesterday I felt like my foot was planted and I was going around in circles. Today I have absolutely no focus what so ever. I need to ground myself somehow and focus on the tasks at hand. I think I am juggling to many balls. ??? I can't juggle more than two - what does that say. I am trying to work but my mind is now flying away on getting organized for our holiday. I booked our return hotel using AreoPlan air miles - good use them up. I tried to use Air Miles to book a rental car - OMG! That was 17 minutes of telephone music and then to find out I don't have a pin AND my birthdate that is recorded with them is wrong. REALLY! I think I know when my birthdate is. I was told that it may have been entered wrong when I applied for a card - I applied for the card in the days of paper applications. Okay so calm down now - focus. Here is something to focus on - this is sunset over the ocean - calm and peace.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment