Thursday 5 January 2012

Easy Peasy

 


Thank you Michael for the wonderful garden we had last year - thank you for all the tomatoes that you lovingly grew. I took them and canned them, made them into salsa AND thankfully made them into spaghetti sauce. YUMMY - I used those awesome zucchini's, and the marvellous onions and married it with the oregano and basil and garlic that I grew in my kitchen garden and VOILA the spaghetti sauce - so last night - no fuss, no muss - a tasty lasagna.

So lucky -  so wonderful. So easy - now I can get on with the packing up of all the "stuff" that is in the hallway in preparation for the renovation or as Michael says "ripping and tearing".

Our hallway has become a gallery of souvenirs from our many holidays and pictures of grandchildren. It also is the home for some amazing black and white photos that came with the house. They were taken by the son of the owner and they were left behind - too beautiful to get rid of.

No comments:

Post a Comment