Sunday 1 January 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2012

New Year - New! - start fresh. Any New Year's Resolutions? I think for me I am going to live this year with purpose. What will that mean? To me it will mean doing things with thought and purpose - to put meaning into every action. 

Yesterday, I took my Grandson and his stepbrother to Courtenay. It was fun spending time with these two - a 14 year old and a 6 year old - we laughed a lot. We poked around in some techy stores. The 14 year old was on a mission - he is looking for somekind of powerpack to keep his iPad and iPhone charged when he is camping. AND he wanted to buy party food for his New Year's party that he was hosting. Interesting selections - but I did manage to get him to buy a tray of cut up vegetables. I am sure they had a great time. Not sure about the noise level that his parents had to endure.

Now Mike and I on the other hand spent a quiet evening - good dinner - baked potato, acorn squash (still from our garden) and chateaubriand with bearnaise sauce - some good wine and then a bottle of bubbly at midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment