Thursday 24 May 2012

Sneak Peak

Not too much has been happening here on our reno. BUT lots has been happening in the garden. The greenhouses are filling up with tomatoes; the weeds are keeping me busy; pots are getting filled - just a very busy time of year I must say.


We have had a couple of visitors who wanted to have a sneak peak so I thought I better let the rest of you have yours too. The carpet is now down in the hallway. Feels odd to walk on it - I was getting so used to the ugly lino tile that was under the old carpet. In the middle of the night padding down the hallway in my bare feet it was cold. Mike would leave his slippers at the door to the bedroom so he wouldn't have to walk on it - but me I would forget.
and NOW

Then


So here you go - carpet. No trim yet or doors but that is coming soon.








And here - here is a peak into the bathroom. Yes my grandson was the FIRST to have a bath and splash all over the walls and the shower doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment