Friday 2 March 2012

Fast Dancing

What do you do when your good plan goes wrong? Fast Dancing is what I say. We are merrily moving along with the reno - the electrician is running new wiring. All was going well when I realized that my lighting plan was going to look odd. The sink is centre on the vanity but I had the cabinet maker make a side cabinet that sits on the counter - saw it in a magazine and liked it. So now the vanity mirror and the vanity lights were not going to fit. So no vanity lights and the mirror has to go back. Oh but wait new plan - is there going to be enough light - oh my goodness - I don't know - so now another pot light in the ceiling. Fast Dancing.

Mirror goes back now - I had picked an oval mirror that was to be centered over the sink but it would be off centered in the space available. Fast Dancing.

But enough of the dancing this I do know and we have decided on for sure - the layout of the cabinets - the floor tiles - they are 12" x 24" - Linea Wheat,  the counter top, the tub/backsplash tile and pop sparkle with the glass tile.  Oh eat your heart out HGTV.



Winter? Spring? What happened on our Leap Year day. We woke on Wednesday morning to a wonderful winter world - I love seeing the winter, pink sun through the trees in the back yard as morning starts.


If you look closely you can see the snowdrops poking through the snow. I look forward to these every year. I feel that spring is just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment