Wednesday 7 March 2012

Confessions

Yesterday my friend called to say she was coming up. I was excited to see her but really did not have a clue as to why the visit. Well she had just returned from Kamloops with a "Special Delivery" for me - I am going to become a "hexaholic". What is a hexaholic you might ask - definition -  one who is addicted to making hexigons - see Katja's Quilt Shoppe's it is her latest BOM. How exciting is this.

AND I am not alone in this addition. I know of a few others that are check out Linda King at Linda's Quiltmania - she too is a hexaholic. I wonder if there is a support group for this?  What do they say " My name is Geri and I AM a Hexaholic".



I had another visitor yesterday afternoon. Linden came to play while his Mom went to work - we walked Jake, and mailed a letter, went to Granny's house for juice. We played games and played with Uncle Mike.
Now these are BIG shoes (slippers) to fill - Linden quite liked wearing Uncle Mike's slippers.

3 comments:

  1. There is a support group for Hexaholics, but unfortunately we aren't there to cure you! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No you are there to EGG ME ON - WAHOOO!! will show my HEX's as I do them - OOOOOO sounds like WITCHCRAFT.......

      Delete
  2. Haha I love the picture of Linden in the giant slippers!

    ReplyDelete