Sunday 15 April 2012

Surprise!!!

Okay I have been holding back - Friday I was away from the house working, but I knew that the cabinet maker was going to be installing our cabinets. And VOILA - I came home to this!!!!!


It just amazes me when a plan comes together - I know I said that before but it does. I get these ideas in my head and fret about them and then when it actually happens and is actually the way I envisioned it - WOW! Even the glass tile pull out the bit of green in the counter top. Forgive me but I am doing the happy dance.

So now our holdup is the installing the tiles around the tub and the back splash - these will not get installed until Wednesday, then grouting, then the plumber, trim and the bathroom is done - outstanding then is carpets in the hall, trim, finish up the electrics and doors hung and we are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment