Wednesday 4 April 2012

Could Have Been a Bad Day

Monday was looking up - we got a floor layer - he came, he saw, and he went - he laid the boards down and the heated floor coils - did a skim coat and we were racing again. The electrican came but NO - the heat sensor for the thermostat was not in the floor AND he could not pull the wire through the wall. NOW what.

 Today the floor layer came back - Hey he said NO PROBLEM - he got the heat sensor in and laid the tiles but NOOOOOOOOOOOO - was 2 tiles short. Lucky for us we are able to get them by tomorrow morning.


Mike says he is ready to run away - he says he is going on a holiday and will come back in two weeks when it is completed. I say go for it - with my blessings. But he is only kidding I am sure. This is his busy time of year. He is busy cleaning up after the storms we have had. He turning on the water to the back field and rebuilding some of the raised beds for the garden. He has planted the seeds for our tomatoes - over 100 seeds. Will I regret this? Some days I might but there is nothing better than a fresh, ripe tomato picked right from the garden. The days I might are the dog days of summer, when I would rather be outside but am inside canning. Oh but now lady - remember those wonderful jars of homemade spagetti sauce you used to make a fast supper. Oh is so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment